Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting sick

My head hurts and I'm sore and I just feel like crap altogether.

This morning I woke up and my allergies were being a bitch and I wasn't thinking and I rubbed my eye. Then I stabbed it with the mascara brush. Then I accidently poked it. So I think it's out to get me now.

Last night my mom figured out one of the people I like and told me "I think you can do much better." Which really pissed me off because she really doesn't knwo him and she's a poop. I had to break my ignoring her phase this morning though, to convince her I wasn't preggo. She is such a MOM! It's terrible! =]

I made a new friend today :) her name is Dewey and she is very funny.

Sorry for the short post but I really have to do homework :-(

Love you all!
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment