Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cold

It's freezing here in UT. The worst part is that it's not snowing. Well, I suppose it would be snowing in the mountains, but not down in the valley. It sucks.

I spent last night at a friends house. We watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog and Ever After and ate cookie dough. It was pretty fun, I guess. I had to sleep in a basement that probably hasn't been dusted since god knows when with cat hair all over, so that really didn't help my allergies.

my sister is being stupid and annoying as always and my parents are being total assholes and usual. I'm supposed to be doing homework so I can go see movies tomorrow.

I really don't have much to say... OH! I have and idea =]
So these are questions I stole from a friend (adjusted a bit)


Have you always lived in UT, USA?
no, I used to live in Tennessee but that was only for two years

Do you like living there?
meh, it's ok. very mormon though :-/
Have you had the chance to travel much?
I've traveled all around the US but I've only been out-of-country thrice.
Do you have interests such as hobbies?
I don't really have anything hobby-like other then blogging and writing.
What do you do for fun?
I mostly hang out with my friends or sit in my room with the lights off (but with lots of natural light) and read and listen to music and text =]
do you have a BF/GF?
nope, and I'm pretty cool with that! haha
What is your fav food?
that is a good question
What is your fav music?
I really like pop and rock and really anything unless its sexist or country =] I really don't have great taste in music though

hmmm... I have nothing else to say.

Don't get dead!
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment