Saturday, February 6, 2010

Something good this way come

So someone asked me to post some good things about myself so... Yeah

I'm fairly pretty and my eyes are awesome!
I'm smart
I'm very loyal
I'm a pretty good friend
I've got clothing, food, a roof over my head, a caring family and amazing friends!
I'm good at keeping secrets =]
I stand up for what I believe in (cheesy, I know)
I will do anything to keep people from being sad
I put others first (wait... is that good?)


And yeah... Stuff... Ha so anything else you want to know just comment and ask!

Thanks!
~ittyK

2 comments:

  1. Under normal circumstances, 14 is a pretty horrible age. You think you are old enough to be treated as an adult, yet no one ever does. I know mate, I was there once. The only thing I can say, is try not to grow up to fast. Being an adult is not all it's cracked up to be.

    As for booze and drugs and what not, I know they seem cool, but they really aren't. They taste bad, they remove your inhibitions, and they leave you feeling shitty in the morning. I'm not saying don't do it, kids have to experiment. I'm just saying choose your timing and location very carefully.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fairly* pretty? *Pretty* good friend. Times 100. Love you, Kitty.
    Ew, sorry for the mushy comments. XD

    ReplyDelete