Friday, February 5, 2010

Yeah, I'm stupid

So I'm 14 and I haven't tasted alcohol. I don't know about you, but on my book it's fucking pathetic. I've given up on my parents giving me any- not that I was ever on that- and stopped being a coward. Two days ago, I texted a friend asking if I could get any from them. They said no. Today, however, they took me aside and asked me what kind of alcohol I was thinking. I told him to get me something good. Then they asked me how much I was willing to pay. I said the ammount, and they gave me a friends number.
I know, I'm pretty stupid for doing that and half the people who know me that read this will get pissed. I don't care. It's my life.
So I texted the friend and ever since they've been saying shit about making me "cum all night long" and licking my ass. I stopped texting them back.
I only have one more thing to say now:

I'm sorry. Sorry I'm disapointing you. Don't lie. I know I am. I just don't care any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment