Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's day.

February 14th rolls by again and again and every tome it sees me single. This is the first year, however, that this is really going to affect me. I don't know whether I want to do anything at all on that day. I'm planning on seeing my friend, but she'll have just gone to a dance and be andd full of stories about guys. Lovely. Being single has never *really* bothered me before.

The only relationship I've ever been in was a total mistake. He was an ass. It took me three days to realize this, six to break up with him. The only reason it was so long was because it was the weekend, so I didn't see him and I wasn't going to break up with him via text message.

This year, however, I'm thinking about how happy seem to be when they're with they're love. I know I probably don't deserve it, but I still want to be happy.

Thinking in circles. I can't concentrate.. I'm so tired...

I'm shadowing my BFF at West tomorrow so I'm pretty psyched for that. and I get my phone back for the day. God, I'm going to have so many texts... I had to turn of the alarm because it was driving my mom crazy and I had about 60 new messages and 4 missed calls. It'd only been taken for two days.

I really miss Anton and Jessie. And I miss having fun with them. And I miss having themto talk to. And I miss laughing with them. I miss being there for them when they needed it.

I'm really tired and i'm not thinking straight, I'm going to go to bed or something... Even though it's only 8 o'clock....

Nighty night my dears!
love,
ittyK

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one who'll be single on valentine's day, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete