Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello sir!

How are you?

It's really really REALLY cold! I suppose I should wear a jacket though... :-/

My friends are so wierd.... 'Joe' was just texting me and telling me hhow exciting his book was because there was a necrophiliac in it. I am very disturbed.

Ha I really have nothing to say but I'm so bored and I really don't want to do all the homework I have. Damn.

So Kyle has a phone now, so I was texting him. I hate talking to people about stuff like that.
he said he'd get me some tomorrow.

I'm really scared. I don't know what's going to happen because everything is changing. I don't want change. Change is bad. Always.

So I have to go to a meeting at my school for something about next year.... My BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN IN FOREVER is going to be there!

So, I love you all and such :)
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment