Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random

I'm really tired and I want to get my phone back, but in order to do so I must clean my room. That may take a while :-/ haha so I really should be doing homework. I'm blogging and reading anime though. My classes are way too easy for me. I'm learning about volume and surface area. In eighth grade. For, like, the fifth time. The book I'm reading in bookclub is way too easy. We are doing a few writing peices, but they're super easy for me since grammar and spelling come naturaly to me. So that may be part of the reason I'm changing schools next year.

Now I'm listening to a really good song.... It's the one playing at the end of the yule ball in HP4.... 'Cuz I'm a geek...

I read this REALLY good book. It's called Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. It's basicaly about this guy who has these wierd dreams that like affect him in a way... like, he dreams about blackholes and mud and lemon and rosemary and when he wakes up he's wet and there is mud under his fingernails.... It's odd. Then he meets this chick who plays this creepy song and smells like lemons and rosemary and she becomes the school outcast, basically. Then Ethan (the dude) and her get together when he figures out about her powers and how she may go 'dark' or 'light' on her 16th bday, which is coming fast. I don't want to give anything away, but the ending is pretty trippy. :)

I like this song. Born to lead by hoobastank

I suppose I shoud go do math then clean my room and such... Bye!
love,
ittyK

2 comments: