Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cookies!

So I'm kinda freaking out right now...

'John' has been being REALLY nice lately and I think I'm starting to form a crush. The thing is though, I've had a crush on his best friend since the begining of the year (lets call him.... Max) but thats kinda faded into this vague thing.... You know what I mean?

However, I was texting a friend last night (pretend their name is... Carmen) and Carmen managed to get a girlfriend. I was very happy for her, (her girlfriend was cute!^^) but then she made me tell something I've only told like.... two people. And I don't plan on telling anybody else... Maybe? I don't know. I think I should.

So sorry for leaving you hanging like that... I may say it sometime. I may not. Some may guess. If you do have a guess, I would like if you asked me privately. Cuz I'm wierd.

I think I need to go back to class now...
I love you all!
ittK

No comments:

Post a Comment