Sunday, March 14, 2010

sigh.....

UGH!
:"(

I'm not in a good mood right now. I mean, i am because me and my sis are getting along (for today) but I'm nto because i miss people. Carmen, Anton, Rene, Leslie, Daisy, Tawni, all my East Coast friends....

sigh....

but whatever. ha.

So last night I was really bad. Like, sobbing my face off. it was terrible. I missed Anton soooooooo much and it's gotten really really really REALLY bad and I'm like constantly thinking about him and it's no fun.
And I'm worried about him. I don't know why. I just am. Haha

ALSO on firday I hung out with Rene and she kinda taught me how to skateboard.... Or at least how to stand on it.... Well, I can ride on it downhill.... when I don't have to push or anything. Longboarding is deffinatly easier.

By the way, I'm a Unicorn gun ninja.
So watch your backs.

I can't think.
good bye :)
ittyK

ps. sorry that today's post sucks. i'm tired and I keep loosing my train of thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment