Friday, March 26, 2010

More poetry

I'm lazy today so I'm just going to post more poetry.

This one I wrote for Leslie. It doesn't have a name.
I need you to come back to me
I need to hear your voice
I need to hold your hand again
I need to know you are ok
I need to help you if you aren't
I need to have the real you back
I need to keep you in my heart
I need to see your smile
I need to hear your laugh
I need to be your friend again
I need to be with you again
I need you always
I need you for forever
I need to remember
All those long walks
All those meaningful talks
All we had at a time
All we did together.
Everything between us
I need you to never forget
I need to know if you have
I need to bring you home to me
I need to get you back

This one I wrote for Anton :)
I break to you,
I speak to you,
and I thought you turned away.
I've lied to you,
but I'm tied to you,
and my grip will never fade.
You love me,
and I love you,
our hearts forever beat in time.
I cry for you,
I'd die for you,
and you would do the same.
I can't believe,
that I'd conceived,
such denials in my mind.
I hurt you,
you hurt me,
but our hearts are still as one.
Stronger now,
is our bond,
we are forever one.
I love you,
you love me,
our hearts forever beat the same.
I cry for you,
I'd die for you,
and you would do the same. <3

haha cheesy. Thats ok though :)

This one I wrote for Carmen....
I break promises
I break hearts
I'm no good for you
I lose hope
I lose faith
I'm no good for you
I keep lying
I keep hurting
I'm no good for you
I don't smile
I don't laugh
I'm no good for you
I am sorry
I honestly am
But you deserve better than me.

So yeah.... Tell me what you think? Ha
lots of lovely love!
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment