Sunday, May 2, 2010

can I curl up and die, please?

So I really shouldn’t be posting this because I have way to god damn much homework and I’m kinda really busy right now especially ‘cuz I’m talking to Ariel and trying to keep the phone in my ear but it keeps falling and I’m also on Facebook chatting with Morrigan and Quin and Sydnie and I am having trouble concentrating on one topic but I just hung up so it’ll be easier. Like I said, I shouldn’t be posting but I haven’t in a long time so I figured I’d let you know that I’m alive. And say something I’ve been wanting to say for a while.

Any-hoo, I am just going to come out and say it because I am insanely occupied and tired and I just want to get my homework done and get to bed. The other day, when I was with Quin (who is kinda sorta officially my boyfriend now but only kinda sorta ‘cuz it’s weird) I smoked. Like, weed. It honestly isn’t that big of a deal just because it didn’t affect me too much and weed is non-addictive.
I’m just scared because I actually really liked it but I don’t want to become a druggie. I know it’s kinda weird to be saying this since it is non-addictive, but I’m scared that since I tried this other worse things might not seem so bad anymore and that would be bad. I really don’t want to do anything other than, like, drinking and smoking.

So yeah.

My brain is exploding. I’m wayyyy stressed. =[

So, I told Rees about me and Quin (not *everything* just *very* little, like, I liked Quin. And that’s about it) and he apparently went up to Quin and was like “So. You and Cate, huh?” So now the whole school is going to know because it’s way too damn small which includes Pat who I haven’t officially broken up with so the shits gonna hit the fan and it will not be good.
I’ll try to keep you posted, but with my dad restricting *all* my internet privileges, that may be kinda hard. I do have a few Spanish classes and a few Photography classes in which I have access to this, but it’s going to be really hard. :(

I miss you!

love,
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment