Wednesday, May 12, 2010

...woah

I'm skipping school today 'cuz I've got WAY too much HW and I just don't wanna go to school. I came way too close to getting caught, but I convinced the parents I was sicky.

I got my phone back last night! :D

I'm getting depressed again, though. DASS IST NICHT GUT! I was texting Quin last night and he said some things that made me kinda sad (nothing bad though, I'm jsut being stupid as per normal) and bleh. He told me that somebody told him that I was flirting with him and I was like 'no shit ?' and then I told him that he hit on me too and he was like 'yeah but most of the time its joking around' and I started teasing him about how he'd said 'most of the time' as opposed to 'all the time' and bleh I don't know why that made me so sad though.... I'm kinda crazy. Kinda really completely insane. This song isn't helping either! UGH I feel like I keep dissapointing people. I feel like they should've learned by now that I can't do shit to make them happy and they should stop excpecting it.

Plus, I really REALLY don't want Anton to be graduating... I don't quite know why but whatever. I want to be able to be happy again.

I want to be able to **really** smile. I want to actually laugh. But I know I don't deserve it. I really, honest to god, am not a good person. At all.

It's really cold. Fucking May.

BLEH!

I'm thinking in circles and I'm not really saying anything so goodbye!
Lots of love,
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment