Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In which I fuck everything up

like always.

Just before you start reading this, please know that I plan on breaking up with Pat which makes me a tad bit less of a whore....

So, yesterday I was at this INCREDIBLY boring thing my school was doing after school to talk about our international trips and I was mostly hanging around with Quin and then my belly started hurting so I decided to walk me home and Quin walked me home which was incredibly sweet of him. We just sat and talked in my backyard and then we *kinda* ended up making out.....

So now I'm kinda really mad at myself. And yeah.

there is more but I don't think I want to say that quite yet. Because I still need to talk to my rene. Who Imma see tomorrow!!!!!

I miss that girl :(

I love you all!
ittyK

1 comment:

  1. Don't be mad at yourself. Your a total guy magnet. You know, for better or for worse. =)

    ReplyDelete