Monday, April 26, 2010

Dizzy!

I just had a REALLY bad nose bleed and now I'm dizzy and angry and my head hurts. :(

SO! yesterday i was taking pictures in Black and White for photography class and I thought I'd show you a few of my faves. Cuz I'm odd. And cuz I like photography :)












Ha I'm odd but that's ok :)

So, I'm wondering if I want to dump Pat and go out with Carmen instead. When I'm with her I'm much happier than when I'm with him and I think our feelings are more real but I really like Pat too... Bleh!

My mom hinted that if I get all my homework caught up I'll get my phone back, so that's why I haven't posted in a while; working madly to get her baaaaack! haha

So yeah, that's kinda my life but only a bit cuz my brain died and I need to do homework
I love you!
ittyK

1 comment:

  1. I vote yes on the Carmen decision... And i hope you get your phone back soon! it has been sad without your constant presance! haha, your mom is a bitch!
    AWESOME photos!!
    <3
    ~A

    ReplyDelete