Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spanish class

I am supposed to be paying attention or something. I'm not. I've got my headphones in and I wouldn't be able to hear her if she said anything important.

I am a very happy camper right now 'cuz I'm listening to music :)

Quin (the new highschooler) stole my headphones and I listened to a song on his. I liked it but he didn't like my Adam :(

And he just posted it. When I wasn't done :P

XPPPPPPPP <-- that was him.
XDDD <-- that too.

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City is a good song but it makes me miss people :(

ANTON AND ELSA I WILL TEXT YOU AS SOON AS I GET MY PHONE bACK I PINKY PROMISE!

I'm kinda really tired and hungry and my brain isn't working very well and I'm kinda rambling now so I'm going to end this post because I have absolutely nothing to say here.

I LOVE YOU!
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment