Sunday, April 4, 2010

meh.

I want people to be happy. I was this morning. I was very happy. Then Anton got sad which made me sad :'(

Patrick's been texting me all day. I sorta have mixed feelings about him now. My friends are all telling me different things. Abby is saying no way, Daisy is saying no, because he used to be with Leslie, Leslie is saying hell yeah, Rene is saying go for it, but be careful...... AAH! My head will explode. I think I'm going to see him on Tuesday though.

bleh.
Music makes me happy. :)
I like being negative. Is that bad? Well, I don't exactly like it, I just wouldn't mind living like this my whole life.

HAPPY ZOMBIE JESUS DAY! by the way....

I like this song.
I'M SO TIRED!!!!
bleh.

I really have nothing more to say so I'm going to stop wasting your time now!
lots of love,
ittyK

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NEVER.
    I love pat and all... but he is an asshole to his girlfriends.
    He openly cheats on them, and before things even start he knows they'll end within about a week.
    Don't do that to yourself cate. It won't help anything.
    He's not someone you wanna be with. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Don't let it.

    ReplyDelete