Monday, September 20, 2010

Thirty things

....cuz I missed two days.

Day 2: 10 things you love
1.Mara!
2.My friends
3. strawberries!
4. My poodle baby
5. Weed...
6. computers
7. music
8. Adam Lambert <3 <3 <3
9. Realms of Inquiry
10. Anime and manga

Day 3: 10 things you hate
1. Overly negative
2. overly optimistic people
3. the 'Twilight' series
4. Most country music
5. Most rap music
6. Time
7. Emotions
8. That people need to sleep
9. Raw onions
10. Math class

Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
1. I love you
2. I miss you
3. I still have your bra :)
4. You still have my hat :P
5. I wish you weren't growing so distant
6. I wish you had never changed schools
7. I'm still jealous of you :)
8. I would still give my life for you
9. I was going to call you the other night but I thought I'd just be bugging you
10. You have no idea how many times you've changed my mind about suicide without even realizing it.

AAH! haha

now I'm really sad. :( but that's okay.

So, I thought Mara was going to break up with me yesterday, but today she told me she wasn't so now I'm a happy camper again. :D

hehe he's a spaz.

now I must go.... possibly to work? possibly. Probably not, though.

eat cake
fly
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment