Friday, September 24, 2010

:)

Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
1. Aftermath, Adam Lambert
2. Behind these hazel eyes, Kelly Clarkson
3. Anything Coldplay
4. If only, some ausie band I can't remember the name of
5. Hurt, Johnny Cash cover by Nine Inch Nails
6. Lullaby, extended version, The Cure
7. Anything Duran Duran
8. I am so sad. I am so very very sad, Crash and the Boys XD
9. The Reason, Hoobastank
10. love the way you lie, Rhianna and Eminem

Brandon is in New York. He comes back on Tuesday. I miss him. :(

Now I must do my biology paper, because I did it last night THEN I FUCKING LOST IT!!!!!!! GROWLLL!!!!!!!!! It took me THREE HOURS and was SIX FUCKING PAGES LONG!!!! then boom! gone! GRRRRRRRR...........

so eat cake
and fly
and don't lose your IRSEs
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment