Wednesday, September 15, 2010

not yet dead!

Hey! I can't really post right now cuz I really REALLY need to do homework.

so... nostalgia sucks. a lot. I really really REALLY REALLY REALLY hate it and today it made me cry in front of a bunch of people and it was really embarassing and @#!*% but yeah... haha

I miss you. lots. I want you to come back to me. I want it to be how it was. I want you to be okay again and to be able to tell me everything and know that I trust you with my life and I wish I could say a final goodbye...

I hate wanting to trust somebody, or wanting to love somebody but not knowing if they'll trust or love you back and so you don't know what to do because you want to but the worst feeling in the world is finding out that your love and support meant nothing to them....

so...
Mi amiga did the whole ten things thing and I thought I'd give that a try so here it goes. :)

Day 1: 10 things about you
Day 2: 10 things you love
Day 3: 10 things you hate
Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 5: 10 wishes
Day 6: 10 items you can’t live without
Day 7: 10 important people
Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 9: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words

so day one, ten things about me.
1. I have become more antisocial this year and it's weird but I don't really mind
2. My doggy is my baby. I love him with my whole heart.
3. my whole family is freaking insane. like, legit insane. it's crazy.
4. I'm bisexual and have known this for.... a long time
5. I have severe depression issues, but I take pills for it
6. I call said pills my happy pills. ^^
7. I have a lot of bears and a few Kitties and puppies
8. I am incredibly passive agressive and I don't really like it
9. Strawberries are my favorite thing in the whole world. ever.
10. I am utterly obssesed with manga and anime and am right now reading both bleach and vampire knight.

So yeah. :)

I want my phone back but in order to do that I need to do math. which I suck BALLS at.

SAD FACE! haha

so now I shall go.
I'll post tomorrow though.
maybe. :)


eat cake.
fly.
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment