Tuesday, October 26, 2010

boys are silly

Following is a conversation between my friend and the guy she has a crush on. I'm 90% he likes her too, even though it may not seem like it in this conversation.

Oh hey, what's up?
Nothing much.
Well, guess what?
What?
My class just won a competition in Cedar City, which was so great because I love
Shakespeare, right, and theater is like, my freaking life! It was so great!

Awesome.
Ummm, yeah, it was awesome. It was pretty much the best thing that's happened to me in a while.
Cool.
Uhhhh... so I also got a solo in musical theater?
Cool.
And also I'm going to the moon, becoming the president of the US, going on Broadway, getting married to a rockstar, and having fifty children. We're gonna live on Mars.
Awesome.

I just had to post it. It made me laugh so hard. Shows how enthusaistic straight boys are! XD
Eat cake!
and fly!
ittyK
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment