Sunday, October 24, 2010

please....

please just... don't. I've got so much shit going on right now and I don't need ANYTHING else.
Please just fuck off.
Please just leave me alone!
Please understand when I say no
please understand I never intended anything else
Please let me go
Please do it.
For me.

FUCK YOU!!!! aaah! what the hell is wrong with you??? GAH!!!!!!!!!

Do you realize how much it hurts whe you walk away from me? Do you know how much my heart breaks every god damn time you refuse my help? I get that you're going through a lot of shit and I am too, but I just want to help. Don't mess up what we had. Please. I want it back. I want to go back to those days and never let anything change. You know, there was a time we were happy. There was a time when being with you made me feel safe. I had even started to let my walls down. And then you left. Just like that. There was no warning, you were just gone. And then you made me feel like I wasn't needed. Like I was never loved by you. And I know it's fucked up but I still love you. I refuse to let go of you. I cling to the hope that one day you'll open your eyes and see how much potential we have. fuck you for breaking my heart. fuck you for turning me down again and again and again. fuck you for letting everyone down. I'm sorry I can't be more help, but you just keep turning away.

Why the hell did she have to come along? She's fucked up my life so much... Breaing my god damn heart again and again and again and again and she doesn't fucking realize. How can she not see the pain in my eyes when I look at her? She's so wrapped up in her own fucking self, it's ridiculous! does she really think she's that wounded? FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! What did I ever see in you?

I saw myself, that's what. I saw my pain reflected in your eyes. I could be myself around you because you were the same. We were the same. Then you just dropped me. You threw my heart back at me and said "I don't want this peice of shit anymore." Then when I finally got over you, when I finally stopped crying, you took him away too. You just take and take and take. What have you ever given me? Nothing. nothing but false hope, fake love and imaginary happiness.

I hate you.
Leave me alone.
Get out of my life.
FUCK YOU!!!!

I can't cry. I want to, but I can't. Then I'll have to talk to them. Those fake bitches. They care. They shouldn't, but they do.

Eat cake
Fly
Fuck you
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment