Sunday, October 17, 2010

woop-dee fucking doo...

Everything and everyone needs to just go away.
They need to leave me the fuck alone.
I'M FUCKING TIRED OF BEING MESSED WITH!
growl...

Get out of my head.
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!
I hate you...

quit fucking with my mind.
GROWL!!!!!

I dislike people. Even more than I normally do. Like, right now I'd be perfectly content to take a few people with me and hide with them in a corner. Forever and ever. It would be nice, I think. haha

Let's see...

I also fucking hate when people lie to me. Like, if a majority of people hate it I fucking loathe it. If you lie to me, bitch, you are as good as dead to me.

GROWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed off right now.
Why?
I don't know.
I really shouldn't be.
I have no reason.

Actually I do have a reason.
but they're just fucking assholes.
Who should die.
But I can't get them out of my head
I love them both.
I'm still crazy about them.
And now they're together behind his back.
no, not behind.
right in front.
with his love notes.
and holding hands.
it drives me crazy
it drives him insane.

FUCK THEM BOTH!

but...

why?

ugh!!!!!!!!

eat cake, but not too much.
fly, but try not to fall.
be loved but don't love.
forget it all.
give up.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment