Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Test

I just wish somebody would have told me when I was in the same position.
I just wish somebody would have told me how wrong I was.
Someday you'll thank me.
I hope.

You've always had a hard time of admiting when you were wrong.

I'm not going to cave in this time. My will is not going to break. It always has before but now it's your turn. Your turn to feel guilt. Your turn to apologize. Your turn to fix it.

Do you even know how?

This is a test. This is a quiz. But there is just one question. There is just one right answer. If you succeed, you win. If you fail, you lose. Simple as that.

I don't think you know the answer. Do you even know the question? Do you even hear what I say to you? Or does it fall out your ears, like it always seems too.

You said you're tired of being treated like you don't care. Now you knwo how I feel.

You said you're tired of being treated like you don't care. Wasn't that your intention? To not care?

You said you're tired of being treated like you don't care. Show you do.

I have cried. I have worried. I have hated. I have feared.
You have made me cry and worry and hate and fear.

Do you even want to win? Do you even care if you lose? You don't seem like you do.

Is it so unfair? Is it so unfair that after having all the fights, I am always the one who apologizes. Have you ever said sorry to me? Have you ever even noticed when I wasn't around? I have always fixed it.

So good bye? Is this it? After everything, this seems too simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment