Sunday, June 20, 2010

Home sweet home!

We drove back from Colorado today! Now I'm back home with my doggy again! :D

So lets recap june, shall we?

1- Nada!
2- Feild day/last day of school. Then me and Anne walked to baskin robins and ate a banana split and then went to the dollar theater and watched a movie... I can't remember what movie we saw. I think it was Alice in Wonderland. Then I went to graduation at night. :'(
3-Cleaning my room, packing
4-I was going to go to Pride with Sydnie/Cindy and Chucky but it wasn't going so we sat outside of burger king and laughed and threw money then we skipped down the street with a random gay boy and it was FUN!
5-Drove to Colorado
6-19 I stayed at my Grandma's house and didn't do much except get completely addicted to FullMetal Alchemist and hang out with my cousin and such :)
Today- drove home from Colorado.

So lets see.... People in my life...?

Quin- not really talking but I'm accepting it more.
Chucky- I don't know....
Anton- I miss you! lots!
Other people- MEH!
Sydnie/Cindy- Heeheeeheeeeeeeeeee I need you?

hahaha sorry this post kinda sucks but I'm tired as shit and I'm thinking about lots of stuff and I can't get any of it straight so I'm gonna go back and I might post later or I might not...

good-bye and I love you!
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment