Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lost

In this big scary world. I was somewhere I felt safe. I was somewhere I was comfortable. I decided to leave it.

It's like I've been running in circles for four fucking years and now I'm going somewhere.... Am I going forward, though?
I went to graduation. I ended up hiding downstairs crying....

I know it may seem cheesy and completly cliche, but I want to say goodbye. To all my classmates, to the graduating class, to the teachers and to my school in general....

***MY CLASS****

Anne- You are so sweet and adorable. I love you so freaking much! I will NOT EVER loose touch with you. EVER.

Ariel- I know I got very mad at you and kinda pretty much treated you like shit, but I do love you. You are sweet and thoughtful and I'm insanely jealous of your hair.

Ben- You're insane. I'm going to miss you lots :)

Julia- People call you stupid but you aren't. You are beautiful and smart and incredibly smart. I'm going to miss your crazy positivity

Michaela- I know you are sad that you're leaving this school, too, but you'll do great at West. You were the person to talk to me when I came to this school and.... I love you so much. I regret not spending more time with you, but I'm grateful to have known you at all. You're amazing!

Mike- I'm gonna miss you're crazy hyperness and funny attitude. You can be a total dick sometimes, but I do love you! Creeper :P

Sammy- God I am going to miss you so much! You are sweet and smart and so freaking amazing! I may have said some things that hurt you during the year, but I take it all back. You're awesome <3

SYDNIE!!!!!!!!!- Cindy hahahahaha I LOVE YOU! I fail epically at wrestling you! Thank you so much for being my best friend this year. And next year, Too. GO TO CITY!!! Or I'll have o hurt you. Not that I could. YOu're so funny and sweet and YOU ARE HOTTTTTTT haha That old man thinks we're a lesbian couple xD I will never ever EVER loose contact with you, okay? I could go on and on about how amazing you are, but I'm lazy and there are other people.... xox!

Zac- i don't even know. You're a crazy drug-addicted.... ha I do love you though. Even if you hate everything about... everything. Be happy, okay?


***GRADUTAION CLASS***

first off, to all of you-Congratulations!

Alec- You're really cute! haha and smart and funny and why the hell didn't you tell us we were performing until we were there? Ha, it's ok though, I forgive you. Thank god for printers though! haha

Ali- I, personally, think you're a bitch. You annoy the shit outta me. But you're Chucky's best friend so... I guess I love you for making her happy. :)

Audrey- You're very quite so I don't know you very well, but I remember once I was being a hand model for your photography project and you were working with Rhea who has a way of making people open up and be happy and I saw you smile for the first time and you have a gorgeous smile. I like that you don't wear makeup because you have a lot of natural beauty and you're really sweet and I'm gonna miss you. :)

Chris- You are also insanely quiet, but you're my bestest friend ever in the whole wide world even if you don't know it! hahaha half the time I wouldn't even realize you were in the room..... Imma miss you and you must visit so I can torture you some more!

Duncan- Flying Ginger! You are crazy good at soccer! There is something else I want to say here but my sister would kill me! You're also a wicked good actor! I loved you as the wizard and as the vampire-hunter dude with the cool hat. :)

Grace- I will miss you so much! You are funny and sweet and very pretty and you have the most amazing smile! I wish I could have gotten to know you better. <3

Jiyeon- I don't really know you too well because you're all quiet and I had no classes with you but you seem really sweet and nice and I'm gonna miss your nervous giggle you have :)

Katie- I always thought of you as a bitch but you aren't! what Laura said about you in your graduation speech really was true. Out of all the graduating highschoolers, I'm definitely going to miss you most. You must come and visit sometime, ok? ok. <3

Pooreun- I remember when I met you at the auction we had so much in common and we had so much fun together at the bag-selling place! haha I'm gonna miss you lots and lots! Especially your sweet smile, attitude, and everything about you!

Reem- <33333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!! I'm really glad you didn't succeed in.... yeah. I would have missed you so much! You're so sweet and caring and beautiful and I love you lots! But now you've graduated so I'll miss you lots and lots. Come visit!

Remi- You're stupid as hell and, frankly, I don't know how you graduated highschool. But you're really really sweet and adorable and you've got good taste in guys! haha

I'm sure you'll all do awesome and I'm gonna miss you all lots! xox!

So this was supposed to be published a while ago but I started it and then never finished it until now so here you go!

I love you all SO FUCKING MUCH!
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment