Friday, November 26, 2010

100

So, I just noticed that I'd gone over the 100 post mark. I was going to do this on 100 but I guess I'll just do it now :).

100 THINGS ABOUT ME! ^^

1.I used to be really social, but this year it's gone away mostly. I'm not complaining though because being lonely is better than putting up with people :)
2. My favorite thing in the whole wide world ever is my puppy dog :)
3. My favorite mangas/animes are Kekaishi, Bleach, FMA, Vampire Kinght, Inuyasha and Black Cat
4. My real name is Catherine, but I go by Cate
5. I strongly dislike people touching my phone without asking.
6. I HATE when people lie to me about big things. I'd perfere them to just tell me that they don't want to tell me and to go away.
7. I like almost all music. Really.
8. I really want a job
9. I want to become a teacher at Realms :)
10. I want to go to Prescott Collage, but there's one problem.... It's in Arizona. :(
11. I really REALLY should be doing homework right now, but of course I'm not about to do so :)
12. I absolutely LOVE strawverries and pomegranites ^^
13. I think smiley faces make everything seem happier :D
14. I freaking love fire!
15. I'm kinda addicted to Facebook, but not so much as I was.
16. I feel like almost everyone I knew is going away but it's okay 'cuz they're happier without me.
17. I don't want to make new friends, though, because losing them hurts so damn bad.
18. I have a wristband that I got over the summer on a shopping trip with Anton and Sydnie. It's rainbow and black checkered and I barely take it off anymore.
19. Yes, I named my phone. His name is Rylee and he is gay. ^^
20. My best friends are probably Sydnie and Ashleigh. I love them!
21. most of the guys I like turn out to be gay or assholes or taken. Ah well. I'm fine being single :)
22. I am Agnostic and I enjoy learning about religions
23. I can tolerate most religions, but not at all when people use religion as an excuse to hate others.
24. I am also Democratic and I like making fun of the TEA party with my father. :)
25. My favorite subject in school is English or art.
26. My least favorite is Biology because my teacher is a dick and I just don't like Bio. :(
27. The anime character I think I'm most like is Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach.
28. If you're reading this I probably would die for you. <3
29. We are not what you think we are. We are golden.
30. My favorite word is starshine. Heehee I love it!
31. My favorite saying is "And life goes on." Because it makes me happy haha
32. I don't smoke a lot, but I consider it one of my favorite things to do.
33. I do it because it distracts me from reality. I do it because when I'm high I can't stop laughing. I do it because it's not as bad as cutting myself, which is pretty much the alternative for me.
34. My favorite time is 11:11pm. 11:11 because I get to make a wish and pm because a) I'm not in school and b) it's normally dark outside at that time :)
35. I like the color combination blue and red, except if there's white involved it becomes patriotic and I hate patriotism.
36. I am fairly negative (moreso than I am positive) but not overly.
37. I love blood. It's pretty and it tastes good and it even smells good :)
38. My cousin is one of the people I'm closest too, which is kind of silly since she doesn't really know much about me and we don't talk about much besides anime/manga
39. I like making friends, just not letting them get close to me.
40. I love Coldplay, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Avril Lavigne, ADAM LAMBERT, Lady Gaga, and Corrine Bailey Rae.
41. I write a lot, mostly fanfiction, and I've never written a full story that wasn't an assignment for school.
42. I am currently working on a BLEACH fanfic, and I've gotten farther on it than I have with any other so I'm pretty hopeful about it.
43. For two years straight I was voted 'most likely to survive on a desert island by eating the skin off her own toes.' EW!!!!!!
44. I mostly wear tight clothing but I don't own any long sleeved shirts. Which isn't good when it comes to winter and I'm in Utah....
45. I'm not really photogenic, but I like taking pictures of myself and having pictures taken of me.
46. I would die without chocolate.
47. On school days I normally drink caffinated tea in the morning, Dr.pepper for lunch, A monster energy drink on the way home, and I eat lots of chocolate. basically, caffeine is my life force.
48. If I call you a bitch I either really do hate you or I love you. Or both, sometimes. :)
49. I don't participate in lots of sports, but I ski a LOT in the winter.
50. I have a very flirtatious attitude and it's gotten me into quite a bit of trouble before ;) (halfway done!)
51. My room is ALWAYS messy.
52. I find Geography really interesting, Math and Spanish really boring, Biology very stupid, English fun but challenging and Art is just fun
53. My favorite teachers are my Spanish and Art teachers. My least favorite are my biology and Math teachers.
54. My favorite books are The Princess Bride, The Book Thief, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and the Scott Pilgrim series.
55. Last semester I got a GPA of 3.6, but this semester I'm probably going to much worse. :(
56. I like drawing manga people but I'm not very good at it at all. Oh well!
57. I love loooong baths and showers. ^^
58. I am obsessed with shoes, especially boots.
59. I'm a very VERY hardheaded person. If I decide something, it's nearly impossible to get me to change my mind.
60. I love when people call me 'cute' or 'pretty' rather than 'beautiful' or 'sexy' or whatever.
61. I'm pansexual-I don't care if they're a boy or girl, if they're attractive to me then I'll crush on them. Or ask them out. Or make out with them. Or whatever ;)
62. My favorite movies are Milk, The Princess Bride, Fade to Black I'll Call Your Name, Miyazaki films, and Inception.
63. I recently made a facebook for Ichimaru Gin and I have more fun roleplaying him than I think I should.
64. My two biggest celebrity crushes are Adam Lambert and Rhianna. They are both SOOOOOOOO FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!!
65. I couldn't name just one, but among my favorite songs are The Reason by Hoobastank, Whataya want from me by the sexy sexy Adam, Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson, Alejandro by Lady Gaga and Need you know by Lady Antebellum.
66. I like the number eleven quite a lot.
67. I am highly obsessed with Ichimaru Gin. Very very very much so. haha god...
68. We will never be anything but loud :)
69. I also like this number, but because of the sex position, because of the wonderous Shuuhei-Kun who is quite the nummy man and I like drawing his 69 tattoo on my wrist. :)
70. I also always write 'fly' on my wrist. I don't really know why, though.
71. I don't get a whole lot of sleep at night.
72. I prefer the cold because I am more awake and alert when it's cold as opposed to falling asleep when it's hot.
73. My life force is caffeine.
74. I love writing.
75. I hate writing essays for specific things though.
76. So I often times don't do my big important assignments, which is probably not good.
77. I am okay at doing my homework as long as it doesn't involve the computer. If it does, I WILL get distracted.
78. I really don't like the movie Napoleon Dynamite.
79. My three least favorite actors ever are Nicholas Cage, Adam Sandler, and Jim Carrey. They are all SO terrible and obnoxious.
80. My three least favorite actresses are Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway (sorry, Sydnie-Bear!) and Cathy Ireland.
81. If you tell me I look like Kristen Stewart, which people often do, I will harm you. Badly.
82. My favorite webcomics are Order Of The Stick, Looking For Group, xkcd, and Cyanide and happiness.
83. I love my Spanish teacher and my Art teacher. They are my favorite. If you don't count Bobby, which I don't because he's more of an observer than a teacher.
84. Although he is in charge of the drama club and the manga club.
85. And yes, I am part of said manga club.
86. I hate Aizen-Sama. With a passion.
87. My favorite items of clothing are my red and blue and black plaid jacket-shirt thing and my converse.
88. My stomach wants me to die.
89. I 'like' two guys right now and I'm pretty sure they both like me back but I really am not looking for a relationship right now. I actually really like being single now :)
90. I hate saying goodbye to you, my dear. I'll make sure this is the last time. If you come back, then you'd better stay. If you don't think we can handle it, then this is it. I'll still love you always.
91. My favorite shape is a perfect circle.
92. Life don't make any sense to me....
93. I really feel like crying right now but I can't because if I did then I'd break my promise and I'd get swarmed with people who would all ask me what's wrong. I hate talking to people about that kind of stuff. Haha
94. I am proud of my scars.
95. This morning I slipped on the ice when I was walking to my bus stop. Stupid asshole didn't shovel the driveway at all so it was totally ice. I hope they drive down it, slip on the ice and fucking die. haha I'm nice
96. I've only ever broken one bone and it was my pinky. How pathetic is that?
97. I really dislike Valentine's day.
98. I also really dislike the Twilight Series.
99. I'm almost done!
100. Now I am done :)

That was really hard hahaha
Eat cake
and fly
ittyK
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment