Friday, December 3, 2010

Anata ga inai to iyaiyatte iru wagamama

I don't ever want to let you go. I'm selfish like that.

So I finally started writing/drawing my manga I've had in my head for forever. I'm happy! haha except I fail at drawing manga style so it sucks. Oh well! haha

So stuff has been happening. :)

First off, I really started liking Jack and I'm pretty sure he likes me too but then I started talking and getting to know Jake and I really like him and he told me he likes me too BUT I'm really scared of opening up to people now because of.. past events but I really opened up last night and I finally told someone everything about certain relationships and certain people and it was really scary but now I feel really safe with him which also scares me because people have a habit of leaving me so I don't want new people who can hurt me that way and this is all one really big run on sentence and I'm a grammar freak most of the time so I'm going to end it now. Anyways! We ended up playing around a bit last night and then I kinda freaked out and left... haha 'cuz I'm a freak. >.<

So that's my life, I guess.

Oh yeah! I really hate most of the people at City Academy except, like, Ashleigh and Karina and Brianna and Jake and Jack.
And I'm a super nice daughter.
The other night my mother was talking to me and it was bugging me so I told her to shush and she started yelling at me so I told her if she doesn't like me telling her that she should just not talk to me. I'm nice to her, aren't I?

Anyways, now I really am done.
So eat lots of cake!
And fly!!!
ittyK
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment