Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maybe....

Maybe I should disappear for forever. Maybe I should run away and start completely new. Maybe I should stop trying to find new ways of destroying myself. Maybe I shouldn't close up. Maybe I should lose touch with everyone. Maybe I should fade into nothing. Maybe I should become just a memory. Maybe I should hide myself. Maybe I should protect everyone else from how hideous I am inside. Maybe I shouldn't fall when I know nobody will catch me. Maybe I shouldn't fall when I'm not willing to catch myself. Maybe I should give up on dreaming. Maybe I should just accept things for what they are. Maybe I should keep on living. Maybe I should keep this stupid smile plastered to my face so wide it destracts everyone from my tears. Maybe I should stop lying to myself. Maybe I should realize that nothing is ever worth it in the end. Maybe I should save myself from heartbreak. Maybe I should leave everything and everyone behind. Maybe I should give up completely. Maybe I like the sound of that. Maybe I hate the sound of that. Maybe I should organize my mind. Maybe I should listen to my heart and maybe I should listen to my mind and maybe, just maybe, I should shut of one or the other. Maybe I should ask for help. But I won't. I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment