Friday, January 28, 2011

Fuck you, kind sir.

I called your name
You walked away
You left me here
Just me and her
Lost in the sounds
You let me go down
So some build me up
and some turn me 'round
I couldn't forget
Or ever let go
You were just a bit
Lost in the flow
Closed eyes for a moment
Although I won't own it
I didn't realize
You had your own shit
Now I've moved on
That's what I say
But I love you so much
And think of you each day
So hold your head high
When you walk by
Don't look in my eyes
Believe all the lies
Don't see my love
Still waiting there
While I tried to hide
by pretending to care
I guess it's just that
We're both at fault
But we claim we're right
And continue to fight
I'm sick of your shit
But I'll not admit
That if this is it
It's not a good fit
Let go of it all
Let's hold hands as we fall
Never answer the call
Break down all walls
Forget about life
Forget about pain
Put down your knife
When I say your name
Together we fight
Take my hand again?
Please be my friend?
Unless this is the end...

Fuck you. I really fucking hate you. Really really really REALLY fucking hate you. Selfish fucking bastard! Two-faced coward! You make me so sick. You made me look at myself in the mirror and say "What the hell is wrong with me?" But I realized that there isn't anything wrong with me. It's you that so fucked up. You that fucked everything up. Do you know how hard I tried? Do you know how many nights I spent worrying about you? And what have you done for me? Yeah, you made me happy but then you let me fall with no intention of catching me. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!
I'd tell you to go to hell, but I don't want to meet up with you there. You fucking hypocritical selfish cowardly two-faced backstabbing son of bitch! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Aah... Yeah. :)
Eat lots of cake!
And give some to me :)
and fly away!
ittyK
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment