Monday, August 2, 2010

sleep deprived and too damn hot

I fucking hate Summer. With a passion. It is quite literaly hell. I really don't have much to say but I figured I should try to get back in the habit of posting regularly, so here is a poem for you!

With tears in her eyes
she whispers I'm fine
but you know that she's not okay

There's no turning back
once you've turned away
so choose carefully what you say

The hurt she holds back
fights and attacks
and she's dying to show her real face

The worst part of all
nobody catches her fall
and she throws up those walls in disgrace

Stone by stone, brick by brick
help her out through thin and thick
and hold her head up high

Because my hurt is so much
I won't let anyone touch
or help me when I cry

I'll try to hold my ground
I'll try to turn you around
I won't give in without a fight

I don't want to be alone
nor do I want to sit on any throne
I just want to know someone cares

I will play hard to get
but it's not over yet
So please, would you just be there?

So now I'm going to go sleep.... or something.


eat cake.
fly.
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment