Monday, July 26, 2010

Lonely

I really miss people. Hell, everybody. Sydnie, Chucky, Quin, Alex, Jessie, Elsa, GAH!

What is wrong with me? Why is my brain so messed up? I kinda hoped that my pills would fix everything. Poof! I'm better. They work okay, I guess. I'm not quite as suicidal as before, and I guess that was the point....

I went up to my friend's grandparent's cabin in the mountains over the weekend. It was fun. On the 24th of July a lot of people came up and got really drunk and sang and played guitar. :)

I am so fucking exhausted! I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in three weeks, since theater started.

Can I curl up and sleep forever? Then I'm not dead but I don't have to deal with people any more. I think it would work out :)

I've been in a really shitty mood lately. Chucky's going out of town on wednesday and she's busy from now until then and I really need to talk to her or whatever but I can't and BLEH!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my bears.
ELSA! COME BACK FROM SWEDEN!
SYDNIE! I NEED YOUR PRETTY FACE!

I feel like crying. I don't even know why.

Haha I finished watching FMA and oh my god it is so awesome! In the manga version, they didn't have Al and May falling in love but they included it in the anime and it made me happy. and kinda creeped out since she's like... 10 and he's 14.... but thats okay. it was cute. :)

sooo... I think I'm going to take a nap now since my brain is shriveling up. Or maybe I shall watch DeathNote. :D

Eat cake.
fly.
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment