Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BOOM!

....That was me explodig from lack of sleep and stress and a whole lot of shit. :)

Let's see... Last post was about that day I snuck off with Quin. I was going to go to talk to him because I want to straighten it all out but that didn't work out and I ended up getting high and losing my social abilities for a really long time.

I'm starting to think that after all this shit I should just break up with both Quin and Chucky, but I don't know if I actually will.

I am going to break up with Chucky either way, I think. I just feel like after treating her like shit, even if she doesn't know it, I'm just not worth it. Well, I know I'm not. I haven't been able to see her though and even if I were heartless enough to break up with her via text I don't have my phone. It got taken yet again when I was a bitch to my dad. I get it back on Sunday though :)

I don't know if I'll break up with Quin or not though... I know some of my friends *coughcoughANTONcoughcough* don't like him because of drugs and such but I like him... It's weird though becuase I don't even know where I stand with him. Bleh. Plus my parents are going to talk to him and his parents about 'the rules' and shit and it's going to be mortifying as fuck.

Anton is in town and it's a tiny bit awkward especially since my parents think I still waqnt to fuck him and I think he does too but I don't. I pinky promise :D

So I've been going to theater school and there's this guy there who is really hot and I'd screw him in a second but he has a girlfriend and they're, like, the really cute emo* couple and she's really sweet. But the other day I found out that she's cheating on him and I was completely shocked because they are always together and they always seem so happy when they're together and it just came out of nowhere.... Anyways, he really loves her and doesn't want to leave her but everybody is saying that even though she's really sweet, she's not worth it and today I *think* he was flirting with me in front of her to make her jealous and it made me sad.

So, this whole thing with Ben (mr.emo*) and Alex (ms.emo*) made me realize what I would be doing to Chucky which is why I decided to dump her. That sounds slightly harsh but.... meh!

I met this girl in YTU (Youth Theater at the U) and she's really awesome and we became pals and then the other day I FOUND OUT SHE'S GOING TO THE SAME SCHOOL I AM GOING TO NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!! It made my life better haha :D

So, this post has kinda been long but there's a lot of stuff happening and such so yeah :)

Lots of love to you all!
Eat cake!
Fly! (hahaha, Cindy XD)
~ittyK


*They are technically goth, but they are often mistaken for emo and I tease them about it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment