Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have never felt so selfish in my whole life. I'm sorry for being depressed and for cutting and starving myself and wanting to die. I'm sorry for feeling I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry I thought I was the victim. I'm sorry I'm stupid and mean and shallow and every disgusting thing even though I have absolutely no reason to be that way. I have been given everything I could want, but I've been too stupid to see. I will try to be happy now. And if I can't, I won't show my pain. Because I have no right to be sad when I have so much.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to suggest switching lives but I guess I'm too late now you realise yours isn't as fucked up as you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    HipHop recording sensation Provy Suflayy released his first single off his upcoming album!!

    'A Star Burnin Brite' features New Zealand's " best kept secret" Kiwi artist Rachel Schryvers.

    Go buy now on iTunes and other fine online retailers for only $ .99 cents!!

    Check out the music video now on youtube!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06H7IVEbAY

    ReplyDelete