Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lolipops and cigarettes

Random thoughts of a crazy brain.

I'm the worst person to fall in love with. I promise I'll only break your heart.

The way I love is the way one would burn candles. At first, there's barely a flame then it gets hotter and hotter and hotter and then the wax has melted and there is nothing anymore. You can't even relight the wick, no matter how much you want to. No matter how much you try.

Seemed like a good idea at the time....

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I hate you.

I feel like I'm broken. Oh dear....

So, yesterday morning I was walking. Then I slipped on ice. It fucking hurt.

Today Jack and I were in English class and he was like, "This story is so gay!" And I stabbed him in the arm with my pen and now he's pissed at me. :D

"The silence isn't so bad 'till I look at my hands and feel sad, 'cuz the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly."

Go away....
I think everybody in this fucking school needs to leave me alone. GAH! ha, dear lordy...

Today I'm gonna see my SydnieBear! yaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!
and there's going to be a chocolate fountain.

I really need to sleep. My brain is exploding into a bajillion pieces and then burning up and then all the ashes are clumping together in a deformed lump and freezing. It's terrible.

Y'all should eat cake!
Yes... I did just say y'all. I give you permission to shoot me now.
And you should fly!
I love you!
ittyK

No comments:

Post a Comment